Tizen 2.0 Magnolia Alpha SDK and Source Code Released
Tizen 2.0 is out! True to their word that it will be released before the end of the year, Tizen.org just announced an Alpha release of Tizen 2.0 Magnolia.
Updates to the SDK and Source Code contain the following:
- Enhanced Web framework that provides better HTML5/W3C API support and more Tizen Device APIs
- Multi-process Webkit2-based Web Runtime which provides better security and reliability for Web applications
- Advanced HTML5 features such as video subtitles and captions, battery status API, screen orientation API, <keygen> and <details>, and more
- New Tizen Device APIs for file transfer, notifications, and power control
- Advanced IDE & SDK for Web application development
- Install manager support for snapshot-based network installation
- Enhanced support for OpenGLES
- New Platform SDK that helps platform development based on OBS
Check out the full list of changes in the release notes.
Source: Tizen.org Blog